Questions with no answers
5 May 2011
I know it is a busy season for the other members of my family, what with AP exams to take, end of semester tests to write, and grading, but:
- Why can’t individualized (by me) piles of stuff on the stairs be brought up to the owners’ rooms?
- Why can’t dishwashers be emptied before leaving the house?
- Why can’t rabbit litter boxes be refreshed on Wednesdays, *as is the mutually agreed upon schedule*?
- Why are piles of clean laundry left to decorate the living room and dining room for days on end? (Didn’t you-all say your were “all out of clothes” just two days ago?)
- Why would a person who insists that she wears jeans 3 or 4 times before putting them in the wash always give me 5 pairs of jeans *per week* to launder?
- Why can’t anyone else think to refill the hand soap dispensers or extra toilet roll holders?
- Why can’t people wash the blenders, saucepans, and skillets used in breakfast and snack production?
- Why must there be the running of elephants up and down the stairs and across the living room?